Saturday September 23rd, 2017
10am – 3pm
Onondaga Historical Association
321 Montgomery St.
Syracuse, NY 13202
The Gustav Stickley House Foundation will host a one-day seminar this fall to reflect on the impact of Gustav Stickley and the importance of preserving his home and legacy in Syracuse, NY.
Co-hosted by the Arts & Crafts Society of Central New York, the seminar will be held at the Onondaga Historical Association (OHA) in downtown Syracuse.
What to expect:
– Prominent speakers including author and Gustav Stickley expert, David Cathers
– Restoration update of the Gustav Stickley House
– Trailer of Herb Stratford’s documentary, Gustav Stickley: American Craftsman
– Opportunity to see the original Columbus Avenue Inglenook settle on loan to OHA from Craftsman Farms
When registering, be sure to select your included box lunch from the drop down menu. You may register up to four (4) people at a time.
Confirmation will be sent via email from email@example.com.
Seminar Capacity is limited to 50 participants.
Reserve Tickets Via Paypal:
Reserve Tickets Via Mail:
To reserve your tickets to the Fall Seminar, download the Registration Form. Make checks payable to The Gustav Stickley House Foundation. Mail check and completed form to:
226 Teall Avenue #6017
Syracuse, NY 13217
The Gustav Stickley House Foundation, a registered 501(c)(3) organization, was formed to aid in the restoration and preservation of the Stickley home at 438 Columbus Ave. Syracuse, NY.
Your registration and contribution is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Street parking available
- Several open lots nearby:
- Key Bank Lot corner of Montgomery & E. Fayette
- E. Onondaga between E. Fayette & E. Jefferson
- Marriott Syracuse Downtown (100 East Onondaga Street, Syracuse, NY 13202)
- Crowne Plaza Syracuse (701 East Genesee Street, Syracuse, NY 13210)
- Jefferson Clinton Hotel (416 South Clinton Street, Syracuse, NY 13202)
- Genesee Grande (1060 East Genesee Street, Syracuse, NY 13210)
- Hotel Skyler (601 South Crouse, Syracuse, NY)